• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Has anyone used Poseidon's Palace?

Hi Lee, ND Aquatics built mine and I think they built Alistairs big un as well, they ship to York obviously :D

If you wanted to check build quality you're more than welcome to pop round for a look :)

Thought price was very reasonable for an optiwhite build.

Rob

What's the sealant like on corners? Does it look like ada/NA or is there a 'lip'.

If you mean is there a line of silicone visible inside the edges then yes a small neat one, but then this isn't ada/NA prices (or even TGM optiwhite prices) by a loooooong way :)

Jez at poseidens did say to me he was only going to do the odd tank now n then. He was too busy with his main job. But his work was well done.

Ive had tanks from aquariums manufactured ltd too which was top quality but if anything id go for
ND aquatics. Fantastic customer service, top notch build quality and my humongous tank was done in 4 weeks. Just ring nick their and he'll give you a quote in seconds. Tell him I referred you.
Prices were very cheap too.

Jez at poseidens did say to me he was only going to do the odd tank now n then. He was too busy with his main job. But his work was well done.

Ive had tanks from aquariums manufactured ltd too which was top quality but if anything id go for
ND aquatics. Fantastic customer service, top notch build quality and my humongous tank was done in 4 weeks. Just ring nick their and he'll give you a quote in seconds. Tell him I referred you.
Prices were very cheap too.

Thanks Alastair! I've just got a quote this morning from ND, very quick. I only sent them an email last night. The price is very reasonable too. I'm just waiting on a price for shipping. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines still wrapped ready to go into storage for the Christmas period but gives you an idea of the clean silicone lines Lee, it's an 80 x 40 x 40 in 10mm glass (optiwhite front & sides) ;)

20131201_092950_zpsbdc5724f.jpg

Rob :)

Thanks Alastair! I've just got a quote this morning from ND, very quick. I only sent them an email last night. The price is very reasonable too. I'm just waiting on a price for shipping. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff. Its 25 pound if your past a certain distance from them

Back