• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Has Riccia gone out of fashion?

I've never liked it, not since my first attempt with a vicious goldfish that would mawl it constantly, and make it float around and get jammed into everything! :lol:

The Devil's spawn I tell yah! :twisted:

It was fashion just like Marimo Balls. I used it for a while and liked the look but got bored with it.

It is also one of those plants that anyone with little knowledge can just stick into the tank and have success with :)

AC

I hope it's out of fashion, it's a disgusting plant. looking at the competition results it seems to be moss mountains that are in fashion most.

I only like to see it used as a main feature, rather than attached to the odd piece of slate in the foreground. It is a very very high maintenance plant, though. I am sure I will use it again.

Dave.

it's brilliant stuff. in my ma scape admittedly it looks wrong to some degree. but in my 60cm optiwhite, it looks amazing as it's the main focus now.

i want to do a uber riccia scape in the near future

Back