• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

HC Cuba from P@H

sr20det

Popped into P@H this evening to see new delivery of HC Tropica range. Anyone bought from them? Now my tank isn't ready yet, but whilst the plants were fresh if I was to buy 3 pots (offer is 3 for 11) and grow in a clear container emersed, on window would I see growth? I have a lid which fits perfect so would prevent evaporation, increase humidity. I was thinking of filling to the rim of the pots?

Also could I split the pots in the hope to gain more bunches and growth too?

Eventually in a high light, co2 el dosed tank.

Thanks

Thanks mate, yet , in shop they were partially emerssed, and a few completeley covered near surface though.

But they do look fresh, so thought get them, whilst they are, as previous times I have been in the plants dont look the best, but I guess they just get replaced on a regualar basis.

Will pop in this evening and grab the pots, I was keen on. For 11 quid, its not bad really.

P1000842.jpg

P1000843.jpg

Well picked some up this afternoon, hopefully sitting in the water hopefully encourage some growth. Looks pretty decent IMO.

Back