• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

HC from greenline

We all know what you have been busy with, Sam. :twisted:

I`ve never bought HC from greenline, but my guess is that it will be OK.

What happened to the last lot? No sooner had I got mine to grow in its submerged form than it got infested with Rhizoclonium, so I had to take 95% of it out.

Dave.

Haha cheers Dave!

Some on order, will let you know what its like, would be good to have an alternative supplier for HC than Tropica.

The last lot has been badly neglected since moving house and is in a shocking state, 1 water change in about 3 weeks! (good job there are no fish in the tank!). The same goes for the Marsilea hirsuta which is in the tank, got quite a bit of algae. Also due to no CO2 for a few days when I moved the tank.

Sam

Looking forward to seeing your tank updates again.

Don`t worry, once all the canoodling has dried up after the first couple of months of marriage, you will have plenty of time for your tanks.

I have always found my Marsilea to be tough as old boots, so you should be able to take it out to clean it up and salvage a fair bit.

Dave.

Thanks for the offer, but I have already ordered some, I was kinda thinking I would just to see it for myself. I probably dont need it as I will reuse the stuff I have already, its a bit of a try and see experiment as was ordering some plants from greenline anyway.

But thanks all the same :)

Sam

i got HC from greenline... unfortunately it died.. repeatedly. I think it was more me than the plants though.

It does come with a plastic coated wire mesh (1x1cm mesh) or you can order it in pots.

Got my HC from greenline on the 3rd, looked fairly well estsablished in the pots. Seems fine so far, will compare with a local pet shop's when it comes in. 8)

Back