• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello 👋🏻

RichieL001

Hello everyone, I am introducing myself as a new member here on UKAPS!

I currently have a 200 litre aquarium that has been set up for 2 months now and is growing in nicely. I am looking to get a few more smaller tanks in the near future to build more aquascaping projects.

I joined this society/community to improve my knowledge and be able to ask for advice and tips and chat to fellow hobbyists…. Because I am currently driving the Mrs mad!

Attachments

• A0E8F4A0-F8DD-4CBC-ABD9-C452C83E4D4B.jpeg
    A0E8F4A0-F8DD-4CBC-ABD9-C452C83E4D4B.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 186
Hello everyone, I am introducing myself as a new member here on UKAPS!

I currently have a 200 litre aquarium that has been set up for 2 months now and is growing in nicely. I am looking to get a few more smaller tanks in the near future to build more aquascaping projects.

I joined this society/community to improve my knowledge and be able to ask for advice and tips and chat to fellow hobbyists…. Because I am currently driving the Mrs mad!
Wow thats a stunning tank you have there, looks wonderfull. I also drive the Mrs mad especially when I watch youtube and stick it on the TV usually MD Fish tanks or George Farmer 🤣

Welcome :)

@Cavalier_Steve yep that’s the one 😂 I can kill a lot of hours watching their videos.
Thank you for the welcomes and the compliments to the tank, still finding my feet with the forum, haven’t used one in a long long time.
@Courtneybst pretty sure I’ve got the right Courtney, it’s funny how you were talking about this on your live feed yesterday 😂

Back