• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello Again

I’ve made a new account to match with my Instagram handle glasscanvasart and I‘ve also restarted my aquascapes, same hardscape but new plants, hardware and CO2! My previous account was called FishLifeLondon and I won’t be using it from now on and I’ll be making new journals soon.

My previous account was called FishLifeLondon and I won’t be using it from now on and I’ll be making new journals soon.
I could have just renamed your previous account, why create a new one? ;)

Sometimes wonder why we choose the name Mine just come into my head as I sined up after a trip to a LFS in questioning a group of catfish they had in. The assistant said they are from Paraguay which kind of stuck . Welcome glasscanvasart again:)

I could have just renamed your previous account, why create a new one? ;)
Thanks for your offer, but the account also matches my email account that I’m dedicating to all things aquascaping and I like the continuity.

PS. Compliments on the new format, it really does improve the experience.

Thanks for your offer, but the account also matches my email account that I’m dedicating to all things aquascaping and I like the continuity.

PS. Compliments on the new format, it really does improve the experience.
You can update name and email address it's not an issue ;)

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the forum ;)

You can update name and email address it's not an issue ;)

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the forum ;)
Thanks again. I don’t have anything I want from the past account so I don’t mind sticking with this one. My journals are dead, so I’ll restart them at some point soon on this account and I’ll quickly get the perks I had in the past. :)

Back