• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello all !!

Cusson

Seedling
Hi everyone!
I’m in the hobby for the past 5 years ! I’m from Montreal, Quebec (Canada). I’ve heard of this forum via George Farmer Youtube channel and also in his book (wich is wonderfully written and a goldmine of informations btw!).

so..yeah, i’m in the hobby since 2016. The first two years i only had one tank with Koïs...yeah...koïs in a 30 gallons 🤷🏼. I’ve been badly informed and...let’s say it...stupid enough to think it could work. However, by chance, i knew a guy with a pond in his backyard and he been able to take’em. I was pleased last year when i went to his house and seen’em beeing over 20 inchs tall by the time !

After that i started to read more on forums, internets, books, listening to ton’s of content on youtube and felt in love with aquascaping. Since, i bought 3 new tanks, all aquascaped and fully planted with appropriate livestock depending on the size of the tank (yeah i learned 😜). Feel like i’ll never have enough tanks😂🤣.

I’m always looking forward for technical information on plants, fishes and new tech about the hobby !

i’ll sail a bit on the forum and i’ll share some pics of my tanks, if possible, with you guys !

i’m greatful for the admission on this forum and excited to share and learn with you all !!

have a nice day !

Welcome,

There is a whole wealth of knowledge, and some good friendly people on this forum only willing to share it. Nice to have some diversity with you being over the pond, especially when it comes to differences in equipment etc.

As for the George Farmer book, I am envious my copy is on back order, and Im itching to get my hands on it.....

Now, all I have to say is enough with the words, lets have some pictures of those tanks;)

Back