• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello all!

Welcome:wave:

Start a journal. I find it invaluable to remember what I have tried and what worked. Also good for asking questions of all the really knowledgeable peoples on here:cool:

@ The Grumpy One, many thanks. That is not a bad idea. I was going to do like a photo journal anyway to show me plant growth and the evolution of the new tank. Apart from the actual tank that I want to use, I am still playing around with what I want in terms of fish and the aquascape. It will probably be a mix of wood and stones (boring!) but using the wood to create height. The tank will be tall rather than long and only 20 gallons. So livestock is limited. Originally I was going to have a pair of Apistogramma's but gone off that idea now. So a few shrimps, a couple of snails maybe, a few Otocinclus and then a small school/shoal of tetras will be the limit. Thinking high bodied tetras like Rosy, Serpea, Phantoms. Loads of plants and of course CO2 injection.

Back