• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello everyone!

Shora

Seedling
Hi everyone, nice to meet you!
I'm originally from Sweden and now living in the U.K.

I'm a beginner hobby aquascaper, Mum to two cats (Arthur and Merlin), two male bettas (Anasterian and Kael'thas, although Kael'thas is still with the breeder, awaiting to be sent to me due to my second tank still cycling) and some really cute Amano shrimps which I enjoy watching for hours as they work on the plants.

I decided to take up the aquascaping hobby, after having a break from being a fish keeper for over 10 years, during the lockdown in late 2020. It has been quite a wild ride so far, with ups and downs, but I've enjoyed (almost) every minute of it! Planted tanks are a lot of fun.

Other than taking my beginning steps into the world of hobby aquascaping/planted tanks as well as fish/shrimp keeping in general, my interests are reading, writing, gaming and watching Korean dramas on Netflix.

Here's a few photos. The photo of Anasterian is sadly not of the best quality because I don't have a macro lens yet for my camera, and I just realised that the photos of my tanks aren't very impressive (so I decided not to post them for now 😅).

Looking forward to browsing the forum, learning more and getting to know everyone!

Attachments

• Anasterian_2021.PNG
    Anasterian_2021.PNG
    972.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Arthur_and_book.PNG
    Arthur_and_book.PNG
    780.4 KB · Views: 105
Back