• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Andrew@Soham

Andrew@Soham

Seedling
Morning All

Im Andrew and I live in Soham which is near Ely in Cambridgeshire, UK with my wife Angie and 3 dogs (two Border Terriers and a Doberman!). Im new to Aquascaping and discovered the hobby whilst searching on line for inspiration for redesigning my tired tropical fish tank which consisted of three Red Eyed Tetras and two large Clown Loach with a couple of plastic plants!!
I found George Farmers YouTube videos and was hooked. I subsequently had the great pleasure in visiting Scaped Nature in Norwich and meeting Ray & Gill McCune. Since then Ive set up an Aquascape 600 which is now 2 weeks old. Ive found a new home for the Clown Loach and will be adding the tetras to the new tank soon. Livestock in the tank right now consists of Cherry and Amano shrimp and 6 snails. Ill post some pictures soon.
Bye for now. Andrew

Welcome to UKAPS.
Great tanks the aquascaper range and some ideal inspiration from George and Scaped Nature.
Look forward to seeing the tank.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Back