• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hello from fife

im sure ive already introduced myself on this forum but i havnt posted in a while so i thought id post another quick introduction.

my names mitchell and im 17, i currently own two tanks but im hoping to start up another tank and go all out on it so im going to need to start saving, expect another newbie journal in the near future!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Hi

Can I ask are any of your tanks 'high tec' ..am also in fife btw.

Regards

hi ... high tech and trying very hard to get my journal to post ... keeps returning a "server error, try again later message" :banghead:

Lol... am high tech in sense of liquid carbon and Ei dosing ..just started couple of weeks back, that plus good water flow helps plant growth.

Interested in the FE route for C02 but walking before running seems right thing to do from learning point of view.

Went down to TMC at Manchester last week..(well more taking Mrs to Trafford Centre but still) ..and then got there and its found out its not retail or open to general public. Finding a Scottish retailer with TMC Signature tanks 'in stock' is not so easy.

managed to post! yay! :crazy:

yup, distinct lack of TMC Signatures to the point i have not seen one in the flesh yet!

sorry, to hijack your thread too Mitchell. Where in Fife are you? - spot my mistake and the newbie, just seen your profile ... same town as me then! :)

Yay Lol..

Am tempted to get the 60cm x 45, though the 90 x 45 would for me look better proportionally but so far TMC do it for salt water only and comes as part of a package..which is of no use to me at this time.

Back