• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Ilford.

dcb568

Good evening all. We are preparing to move house and have closed down my Marine and Cichlid tanks. I have kept various aquariums over many years but after the move (to Canterbury approx March), and a settling in period, I aim to set up my first every planted aquarium. I’ve spent many hours gathering ideas from watching YouTube and have been reading my one snd only ‘nature aquarium world’ book but I definitely feel it’s time to join a forum to learn the very basics of aquascaping, to get ideas and to find the best LFS’s and websites for the hobby. Well I guess that’s it for now. many thanks and Happy New Year.

Good evening all. We are preparing to move house and have closed down my Marine and Cichlid tanks. I have kept various aquariums over many years but after the move (to Canterbury approx March), and a settling in period, I aim to set up my first every planted aquarium. I’ve spent many hours gathering ideas from watching YouTube and have been reading my one snd only ‘nature aquarium world’ book but I definitely feel it’s time to join a forum to learn the very basics of aquascaping, to get ideas and to find the best LFS’s and websites for the hobby. Well I guess that’s it for now. many thanks and Happy New Year.
Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm newly aquarium curious and have been reading the forum quite a bit, you aren't so far away from me and I wonder if you have any LFS's to recommend at all? thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm newly aquarium curious and have been reading the forum quite a bit, you aren't so far away from me and I wonder if you have any LFS's to recommend at all? thanks in advance

I’m new to aquascaping, so previous marine LDS isn’t suitable though I have always enjoyed visiting Wetpets in Romford and a shop in Manor Park. Hope this is helpful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m new to aquascaping, so previous marine LDS isn’t suitable though I have always enjoyed visiting Wetpets in Romford and a shop in Manor Park. Hope this is helpful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is helpful, thanks :)

Good evening all. We are preparing to move house and have closed down my Marine and Cichlid tanks. I have kept various aquariums over many years but after the move (to Canterbury approx March), and a settling in period, I aim to set up my first every planted aquarium. I’ve spent many hours gathering ideas from watching YouTube and have been reading Nox Vidmate VLC my one snd only ‘nature aquarium world’ book but I definitely feel it’s time to join a forum to learn the very basics of aquascaping, to get ideas and to find the best LFS’s and websites for the hobby. Well I guess that’s it for now. many thanks and Happy New Year.
Welcome! :)

Back