• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from London

Packers

Seedling
Hello,

I've made a few posts already, but still thought I should introduce myself. I am from Tooting in South London, I currently have two planted tanks, but by tomorrow evening I should have 3 :D

I'm a mature student sharing a house with three patient people who don't really get the fish thing - in fact one is slightly annoyed about all the tanks in the house :woot: I've only been keeping planted tanks for the last 2 years, starting very low tech gravel and anubias in low light. Now I'm going for slightly more "medium" tech, with yeast-based CO2, medium lighting and EI-ish fertilisation. I've had a few problems since changing my old low ferts, low water-change routine, but hopefully with all the advice I've received, I will be making huge improvements in my tanks.

Thanks to everyone who has already helped me out!

Hello and welcome to ukaps :)

There are a few of us living in and around London. Look forward to your journals :)

Welcome to ukaps :) What are you studying? I am sure your housemates don't mind looking at the tanks ;) It can be a problem if you have a water meter or you are using tons of extra electricity, housemates can get a bit narky like that. What have you got in your tanks atm?

Back