• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Scotland

Fern

Hello Ukaps. :wave:
I'm Fern, I live near Inverness in Scotland.
I stumbled across this forum while browsing the internet looking for information and inspiration on plants and aquascaping. That was a while ago, so thought it high time I registered!

I've been keeping freshwater tropicals for a couple of years, however I consider myself a novice as far as plants and aquascaping go, had a few mishaps along the way, but I keep trying !
Have already learnt so much more by reading through the journals and informative discussions here, hopefully I can put all that into good use in my aquariums.

Looking forward to being part of a great community.

Fern

Hello Nanojames, and thankyou for your welcome, yes indeed a fair way from everywhere mostly, very rural, but a beautiful place to live nontheless

Thank you Spartacus. I checked the members map, quite a few of us from Scotland, great! :lol:

Hi
Welcome at the beginning you will not sleep because of that forum !! When I first discover ukaps I was day and night on that web site. Because you will never have that much infos on an other web site that this one about plants ! Bit after a will you will understand that you need to take time to digest all these infos !! And please take the time to do it !!!
Welcome aboard and spend a good time mate.

Cheers
Zanguli

Thank you DTL, George, Zanguli and Billy!
Zanguli, Yes indeed, there is a lot of great information here! I'm on holiday from work at the moment, so have plenty of time to grab a cuppa, sit down and have a good read :joyful:

Back