• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello people!

dragut

This is Onat, originally Turkish, living in London.

I used to have an aquarium like 20 years ago when I was a little boy which was destroyed due to a tragic accident. Then a few years ago a colleague re-lit the passion and we built an aquarium in our office which caused a lot of lost office hour but a lot more joy. I miss that a lot.

After settling down in London, I started to do my research to build an aquarium and have been reading, bookmarking pages for days. Appearently, I want them all. I want my aquarium big, with a sand waterfall, with bonsai trees, great carpet, beautiful aquascape , colourfull and not interbreeding shrimps, rocks and logs with tunnels, everything :)

I still did not buy a tank, I am planning to get a 120 x 60 x 60 cm tank and especially a used one with a stand to save money for other expenses like led lights ( finnex planted+ ) and CO2 systems (fire extinguisher). My wife knows I will get crazy so she set a "monthly-fish-limit-in-GBP" already.

Anyway, better to keep introductions short. I want to thank all of you guys for all the information you are sharing and answering the same questions over and over again.

Once I find my tank, I will start a journal and share whatever experience I got and hopefully receive some feedback. Till then, take care!

Thanks Edvet. Yes, as they are all beautiful, one can not help being ambitious and wants them all. Let's hope for the best and be patient to get the most of them.

Hi dragout and welcome you may start cheap but better have deep pockets cause it gets addictive bro

Back