• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello! Returning to after 13+ years idle

JanisF

Seedling
Hello!
I'm a relative newbie in aquatics world, I've had a 30l freshwater tank about 13+ years ago.
Now having a very old and very neglected tank at work (and spending a lot of time revamping it) has got me hooked up on the idea of having one or two aquariums of my own. Idea is to have a 60l and a 230l planted tanks. Currently I'm in a process of setting up the first one of them - the 60l one.
The goal is to grow plants in 60l tank to supply the 230l tank with plants. Both will be high tech tanks, using remineralised RODI water.

Precision, "mild OCD" and "do it by the book" are my middle names.

I'm hoping that this forum will serve the purpose of an extra resource and a source of different opinions and ideas.

P.S. Before and after photos of the office tank are in attachment.

Attachments

• 20201128_082243.jpg
    20201128_082243.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 173
  • 20210327_113925.jpg
    20210327_113925.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 111
Welcome!

Think you’ll probably find that this becomes your primary, if not only resource you will ever need 😁
Cheers! Indeed sometimes forums can be helpful. That being said you also get loads of different opinions and that can be even more confusing. It is a bit easier with exact sciences it's not the case when it comes to fish keeping :) We shall see.

Back