• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hello

rudedog

Hi Folks,

I joined the site about 2 months ago and I've been meaning to post to say hi but have only just got round to it now lol.

I've had a planted tank for around 7 years now. When I first started, all my info came from US sites like the All Wet Thumbs forums so its great to see a UK based site doing so well now.

I moved back to Scotland earlier on this year and my tank really suffered after I set it back up. I'm ashamed to say it ended up getting neglected and turning in to a total algae-fest. Other stuff kept getting in the way of me getting it back on track - about 2 months ago I gave my self a slap and decided enough was enough - it was time to sort things out! I'm pleased to say that its now getting back to its best again. I kind of wish I had took a photo of it when it was at its worse - just to remind me to never let it get like that again lol.

Anyway, from the bit of lurking i've done, there seems to be a nice helpful vibe here and I'm looking forward to contributing a bit and continuing my learning in all things aquatic :)

take it easy

Hello there!!Nice to see another Scottish member,in fact it's just great that there's a UK forum,but imo,most 'real life' fish shops up here are pretty poor,so it'll be good to build a network to up the ante!!

Hey, welcome!

Apparently there is a new aquascape orientated shop opening in scotland, Edinburgh I think. TGM are supplying ADA stuff to the guy setting it up (as TGM are the only UK ADA distributor).

Don't have any further details but I'm sure you could find out more :)

Back