• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello

Abarth_1200

I'm new here, been reading and researching lots and led me to this forum.

I hope to learn lots more.

Current project is a denerle 55L planning on putting my betta and some CPD in once the montecarlo has grown strong roots.

Currently unsure on lighting and I hope for some good advice re intensity and colour.
3742651B-5AEA-48F7-8E32-6BBF00037ABA.jpeg

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome.

I have been reading around the forum but I need some help.

Ei fert dosing, sorry but I don't understand what this is fully, can I get a link to a sticky

Co2 bpm. I'm about to set up co2 on my 60L tank, and would like a link to another sticky with recommend starting points, I understand there are variables such as water parameters, lighting, diffusion type etc but I can't seem to get to a good sticky that has easy to understand info.

Thanks for now, feeling a little overwhelmed so I hope experienced members can help

I’m not experienced but I can help direct you to the stickies.
There’s a section of the site called “Articles” or “Tutorials” it’s a good starting point and I often return there if I’ve been down too many rabbit holes and am feeling overwhelmed. There’s an article on EI in there which might help.
Good luck 👍

Ei fert dosing, sorry but I don't understand what this is fully, can I get a link to a sticky
Welcome.

Hi all,
So I do need another solution of 4KH water? I hoped all I needed would have been the reagent stuff.
It depends what the reagent stuff is. You can buy the <"4 dKH"> solution ready made up (with the bromothymol blue indicator added) from <"one of our sponsors">. Personally I am not a user of CO2, the reason is that I can find quite enough ways of <"accidentally killing the aquatic pets"> that I care for, without adding another one.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Back