HELP aquael ultra 2000 problem

Onoma1

Just rescaped my tank and the aquael ultra 2000 pump has stopped working. The power is on but it's not pumping water. Finished the scape at 12pm and then have been trying to find a solution since then ( it's now 3.00am).

The seals are fine, its clean, no blockages etc.

Does anyone know a service number in the UK for Aquael or know someone in the Manchester area that repairs pumps?

Onoma1

Hi Keith, I have tried the siphon approach and pushing water through with a hose. It flows but won't pump!!!

The website doesn't have a customer support number, email nor registration page for the customer zone.

My worry is that my heater and co2 hang off the pump outlet.

PARAGUAY

You might locate a store or internet supplier of their products in the uk what deals with their range they often have better direct contact Are you still in guarantee?

Onoma1

I am still in guarantee, however, I bought it from a Polish site before they became available in the UK. I will call a few of the UK suppliers and see if they can help out.

Thanks for the support and responses. A nightmare night ...

PARAGUAY

Doesn't help in the short term for you but the guarantee got to be valid no matter were purchased Good luck also try the source of purchase

Onoma1

I contacted the Polish supplier with a copy of the receipt showing that it was still in warranty (they haven't responded). I found an e-mail address for Aquael (https://www.aquael.pl/kontakt/dzial-serwisu-reklamacji/ ) on what seems to be an old page and contacted them - they haven't responded.

Does anyone have an alternative e-mail address or contact details that they have used?

Onoma1

Thanks @sparkyweasel . I have e-mailed them without a response and I phoned them today and was put on hold (an automated system) and after hanging on for a while it disconnected.

The company that I bought it from has been back in contact and they said that they may be able to help put me in contact. It's such a shame that getting support is so difficult as the product itself is superb.

Kalum

maybe try and contact them through social media? it's a good way to get a lot of companies to take notice these days, instagram, facebook and twitter might be an option if they are active on any of them

Onoma1

Yes, I posted out the 'lid' part of the pump and they sent me a new one by FedEx.

I made a mistake when by sending them the pre-filter and valves so they sent me a new set (again by FedEx). No charge.