• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

HELP! GUPPIES!!!!

Johno2090

My flatmate has made a nice gesture to me moving into a new flat, he bought me guppies for my aquarium which ain't happening..... WHO THE **** buys fish as welcome in presents...and well done Pets at Home...you sold fish to someone who hasn't got a clue..

Now there going in my shallow tank for one night with my ADF and then they are going BACK!

Some people are idiots....

Oscars are cooooool!

Guppies ....nah!

Can't believe p@h sold them to him...pretty sucky move on there behalf.

You know how to do a stir fry right?problem solved :D :D I joke :D

Hmmm guppy and chips.....

To give guppies there due, there stunning little fish, but just as ronaldo is a great football player....its something we love to hate haha.

I'd love to punch Ronaldo, so so hard.
I like guppies myself, bags of energy, fun fact, they were/are proscribed for helping with depression in Japan because of their zest for life.

Yup, pretty much damn near impossible but they're much nicer fish. ;)

Well I have 6 "gay" males.

Better 6 Gay males than an orgy of males and females. I made the mistake of letting my GF pick the livestock, and now I have a Guppy explosion. Argh

I have two male guppies in my nano, and am quite fond of them.

The contrast of the vivid colours and movement against the relaxing greens works quite well I think. Each to their own, I suppose...

5646819300_3554e32306_b.jpg

+1 for the guppy love. Great little critters.

BUT! Why oh why do people buy fish as presents. I understand your frustration :)

I couldn't do it. I'm keeping them they all coloured up and there kind of querky. Also it means I can setup another low tech no lighting tank ;)

Back