• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help needed

bigbruce

Seedling
Changed my fire extinguisher and adjusted my needle valves to the correct bubble rate but when i go back it has visibly slowed or stopped.
This has happened all day, Any ideas?

bigbruce said:
Changed my fire extinguisher and adjusted my needle valves to the correct bubble rate but when i go back it has visibly slowed or stopped.

What has stopped or slowed.

Paul.

check for leaks with soapy water... I had problems with mine slowing down when I first set it up, taking it apart and reconnecting sorted it out.

Chris

bigbruce said:
You must adjust this slowly over a few hours - needle valves are sensitive little buggers, and you also have to wait for the line, bubble counter and diffuser to fill up with co2 before its all stable. Just be patient, adjust and wait an hour, adjust again and wait again, etc.

Thanks everybody it has settled down now
as a matter of interest a guy on ebay is selling filled FEs for £1.50 plus £13.oo p&p

Back