• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help with all-in-one recipe

Hellp.mate I think.your light is on for too long and your ferts dont seem.right to me as I said defore
Just done a quick rotola butterfly calculation and its says just for kno3
Screenshot_20200305-231624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seems to me your trying to force grow the plants by adding high light and co2 but not giving them the food they need to produce the energy to grow hence the alge

Last edited:
hi sorry for the late reply. I solved the bba issue with h2o2 spot and whole tank dosing followed by a week of flourish excel at standard dose which as expected killed my vallis as well.

I also solved the recipe by weighing out the individual doses which came with my ei kit for both 500ml mixes, dumping them in the same 1 litre container and adding sequestered iron to the mix . Reduced my photoperiod back. Very happy with the growth everything is growing like crazy but the red plants are not getting fully red until close to the surface. I don't think the fluval can give them enough par in my 20 inch deep tank but hey it looks great now and the fish are happy.

Will post full recipe I'm using when I get to my laptop and hopefully some pics in a few days

OK recipe as promised - havent worked out the ppm but the raw numbers for 1 litre of liquid dosed at 30ml per day into my 280L are:

Last edited:
OK recipe as promised - havent worked out the ppm but the raw numbers for 1 litre of liquid dosed at 30ml per day into my 280L are:

upload_2020-4-2_10-0-10.png

Back