• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

help with aquascaping

hixy

Here are some more pics of my planted.could you give me some tips on how to emprove It.the one problem i have if you look at the full length picture you will see some mopani wood in the top left which i have drilled a hole in and put the return filter pipe behind,it is hard to put anything in front of this as the flow just pushes the plants out the way and all over the place is there any plants that i can put in front of it which can with stand the flow.

tank3.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank1.jpg

Thanks mick

Looks great to me, I'm somewhat a wood fetishist so I would add some wood with anubias attached on it, like said before I'd try to order the tank a bit better, there's no midground as such so it wouldnt be too much work to whip it all into shape, have a look on greenlines midground plant section, if you go the wood route you really cant go wrong with some redmoor wood, some anubias barteri nana, christmas moss and some bolbitis.

Back