help with autostitch

aaronnorth

Hi,
as i was explaining on another thread, whenever i use autostitch it comes out really distorted, any tips or ideas where i am going wrong?
or do you have to edit it a final time?

Thanks, Aaron

DSCF0387.jpg

DSCF0388.jpg

DSCF0389.jpg

pano.jpg

skinz180189

It's due to the alignment of the images. It usually does that, then you just need to trim it up using crop and get it looking neat.

aaronnorth

skinz180189 said:
It's due to the alignment of the images. It usually does that, then you just need to trim it up using crop and get it looking neat.
thanks,

i do crop it but then the fence still isnt straight. I have tried changing the perspective but that didnt work

thanks, Aaron

JamesM

aaronnorth said:
skinz180189 said:
thanks,

i do crop it but then the fence still isnt straight. I have tried changing the perspective but that didnt work

thanks, Aaron
CS3 has a really handy Distort feature, just for things like this. :thumbup:

aaronnorth

Tom said:
Were you shooting at quite a wide angle? That can cause distortion (think fisheye for the extreme), and then if you stitch multiple together, you will get that effect.

Tom
38mm - which is the widest angle. I'll try anothe attempt, but i thought the idea of a panorama is to get as much landscape in as possible

thanks, Aaron