• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

help with autostitch

aaronnorth

Hi,
as i was explaining on another thread, whenever i use autostitch it comes out really distorted, any tips or ideas where i am going wrong?
or do you have to edit it a final time?

Thanks, Aaron

DSCF0387.jpg

DSCF0388.jpg

DSCF0389.jpg

pano.jpg

skinz180189 said:
It's due to the alignment of the images. It usually does that, then you just need to trim it up using crop and get it looking neat.

thanks,

i do crop it but then the fence still isnt straight. I have tried changing the perspective but that didnt work

thanks, Aaron

aaronnorth said:
skinz180189 said:
It's due to the alignment of the images. It usually does that, then you just need to trim it up using crop and get it looking neat.

thanks,

i do crop it but then the fence still isnt straight. I have tried changing the perspective but that didnt work

thanks, Aaron
CS3 has a really handy Distort feature, just for things like this. :thumbup:

Tom said:
Were you shooting at quite a wide angle? That can cause distortion (think fisheye for the extreme), and then if you stitch multiple together, you will get that effect.

Tom

38mm - which is the widest angle. I'll try anothe attempt, but i thought the idea of a panorama is to get as much landscape in as possible

thanks, Aaron

Back