• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help with lighting suggestions

Kirby SM

Hi I'm fairly new to aquascaping. I'll be setting up a scape heavily inspired by Daichi Araki's scape he did on Green Aqua. Tank dimensions is 60x40x40 ultra clear by APS. No CO2 at the moment. Using the same plant line up which is easy to medium. I bought the Nicrew Led 24/7 and will be using the 24/7 setup.

Looking for any suggestions whether or not I should go with other lighting options. Please and thank you

Hi,

I have been using a 4ft version for the last 4 months and I am very happy, The light pic is the tank in full sun no light, the second pic is with the light on the tank.

Attachments

• Light.jpg
    Light.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Second pic.jpg
    Second pic.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 163
jinxed it. Pretty certain the light was getting a bit dimmer over time. Anyway, long story short, email to Nicrew support, and a partial refund sent via Amazon.
Unfortunately (not Nicrew fault), Amazon sent the refund to a card and issuing bank that I no longer have! But managed to be very firm with Amazon and got the partial refund.

Back