• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help with scaping

Char

Seedling
Have a new tank coming in two weeks – got everything sorted apart from the hardscape and plants. Tank is 58” x 20” x 30” deep. Saw some nice wood in lfs but it was £50.00. Got these rocks from local stone merchant for £5.00 but not sure how they will look , I need to introduce some wood as have a couple of large bristle noses.
Dont want anything too ‘spiky’ in case my discus hurt themselves on it....

Also does anyone have an opinions on the planted 'collections' available - (botanic garden)

1. Re-size your images to around 800 pixels along the longest edge.

2. Upload your images to a hosting site i.e. Photobucket or Image Shack.

3. Copy and paste the URL provided, so you'll see something like this in your post...

[ IMG]http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/Aquascapes/29-7-09crop.jpg[/IMG ]

When you post the image should display.

Up load them to something like photobucket, and they provide a link that looks something like

Code:
[ATTACH=full]68667[/ATTACH]

:)

Sam

Attachments

• DSCF3708.jpg
    DSCF3708.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 67
please dont take this the wrong way, but if it were me i wouldnt use thouse stones, i feel they lack texture, something like mini landscape rocks from ae or tgm's blue stone adds that extra detail and really makes the scape look professional- just my thoughts

Adam

changed my mind and bought some redmore wood - thinking about giving stones a miss completely

Back