• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Hemianthus callitrichoides

mfcphil

I am going to buy another few pots of Hemianthus callitrichoides because I didn't know how difficult getting this plant started was going to be.

After an hour of planting the first lot into the tank I found more than half of it floating at the top of the tank :oops:
The fish had taken a fancy to it....I have replanted it and covered it with a hairnet but I still think when I try to take the net off it will drag the plants up.

Any tips on how to successfully get the HC started. :?:

stressed dave

can you help me please, i really struggle to grow Hemianthus Callitrichoides , do you have any tips and advise?
ive got a juwel 125 ltr tank using external filter and yeast c02, ph around 6, temp 28*c
thanks for your time,
regards david

Nick16

try getting a pressuized co2 kit, yeast is no good on a tank bigger than about 40L. - have a look at the fire extinguisher pinned topic.

Also, get yourself some ferts, try tropica plant nutrition plus and dose about 3ml daily. (it varies depending on plant mass)