• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"He's coming home, he's coming home, he's coming...

Jeremy

Expert
...George Farmer's coming home!

La la la la, la la la la, la la la,

And he's going to be setting up loads of tanks,"

Good News!

But I hope he's not driving that custom lorry home! :lol:

wooooh, george is coming back!!
lets see what tricks hes got up his sleeve for us then

No doubt he'll bring back some amazing scapes he made out of sand, rock and headscarves whilst over in Afghanistan. lol

AC

Yeah, thanks for that Jeremy. No pressure then for some decent 'scapes!

I have two tanks planned at the moment.

A re-scape of my 60cm opti-white and a 120x50x70H that will be a longer-term, low-maint layout.

I will trying out the new Arcadia OT2 luminaires too. They are expandable up to 6 x T5 which I won't use for growing, but will be better for photography until I get some flashes.

I will also be using the Easy Life line of ferts.

And Tropica plants.

Aquascapes to be decided...

But don't expect things too soon. I want to spoil my wife and kids first.

Cheers.

Well, I'm hopefully a few hours away from my flight now.... (touch wood)

I phoned Dan Crawford a couple of hours ago, the first time I've spoken to any mates from home in over 3 months, and he was well and truly buzzing from the Festival!

I can't wait to catch up properly with my family and friends (and fish!) It's been along time since I've been this excited! :D :D :D

Thanks to everyone for all their kind words and support since I've been away. It is really appreciated and hopefully I'll get the chance to see some of you at the ADA day @ TGM in December.

Cheers!

Back