• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hey from Colchester :)

BanditCoaxx

Seedling
Hey so where to start, I'm Ben and am fairly new to the planted tank scene, and I guess new to the more involved side of fishkeeping. We have two 64l tanks both with plants in, one with more than the other, a nano which is yet to be aquascaped and a breeding tank, currently. I decided to join a forum as a lot of the stuff and information you get from here there and everywhere on plants, just seems like a minefield; one place will tell you this, another will tell you that. For example when I first set up one of my 64l I was solely dosing micros, and wondering why my plants were dying, lol. I have now grasped a basic concept of dosing macro ferts so my NPK levels stay within a certain range but still the whole thing seems a mind boggling maze, and still feel like I'm doing it wrong.

Like how planted does my tank need to be to warrant dosing macros aswell, like my friend has two or three plants and only doses micros?

We got the nano to fit in an IKEA unit and personally I ideally wanna get rid of our two 64l's and get a 200l

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Back