• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hi everyone

andrew1987

Seedling
hi everyone.
I'm new to ukaps. I've been keeping simple low tech planted aquariums for years now. my last scape was simply bog wood with java fern attached. The java fern had been growing really well I'd had it for around 7 years.
Then I bought a group of rainbow cichlids, that ate it all. I tried various other plants but they ate every thing and anything I'd plant. so eventually I decided it was time for change. The lfs I got the cichlids from were more than happy to rehome them along with my other fish (was really sad to see them go, most were older than the java fern). so now I'm currently re-stcoking and re-planting. I've decided to go slightly higher low-tech than before ( if that makes sense). and have a larger veriaty of plants. whist researching I found so much information I needed on this forum. i thought it made sense to join.
so hi everyone

Back