• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi Everyone

Andy265

Hi all

I am new to the hobby and have been a long time lurker, am in the process of converting and setting up a Red sea max 250 (marine tank) fully planted low tech (for now) that i got cheap, have modified the pumps,filtration and added in extra leds for the moon light but want to replace the huge amount of light with LED, current set up is x4 T5 39w white and x2 T5 blue so will be looking for as much info as possible.
MVIMG_20181014_171327.jpg
MVIMG_20181014_171047.jpg
MVIMG_20181014_171030.jpg

Welcome Andy
To pull off Cryptocorines on decor (the ones on the left root)U will have to provide very good conditions (fertilisers and CO2)for them.If I were U will plant them in substrate near the base of them roots(Stones )and replace them with Anubias, Java fern,Buces or moss varieties .Any of those will be wilingly growing on decor.
Nice setup
Keep the updates comming
Kind Regards
Konsa

Thanks for the welcomes and the advice, have been out today and got some Java fern and anubias and swapped out the crypt on the left root. Also ended up having a reshuffle, once I have decided what to do about the lighting the floating water lettuce may come out
MVIMG_20181022_181506.jpg

Back