• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi everyone,

generalCunning

Hi Everyone,
I'm brand new to aquariums and have been finding many of your posts insightful and helpful.
A quick intro...
I'm a water lily nut. Totally love 'em and have about a dozen different colours from pink, yellow, red, and even purple. My current project is trying to grow and flower a Lotus.
The problem with Lotus is the baby plants aren't hardy, even if they're overwintered in my greenhouse pond they're still high risk.
So I decided to experiment with my first indoor habitat, have fun and see what happens.
There are so many things to think about when you're not working with water outside, but thanks to the great tips on here and also a few YouTube videos I watched
I hope I've started my journey without making too many errors!
Although I'm all-in with my water lilies, I have to admit you've turned my head with some of the wonderful tanks you've created.
Viewing the plants / aquascape from below the water adds a totally new perspective for me.

Thanks for letting me be part of your community.

Steve

Back