• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from a new member in Wiltshire

MarkS

Hi

May seem odd, but i don't actually have a tank at the moment. I did have a Hagen Tropiquarium 88 many moons ago. Was reasonably successful at keeping tropical fish but never managed to keep plants alive. This was a huge disappointment and eventually i sold the tank. Fast forward to today... i have decided to have another go at creating a natural looking planted aquarium with fish :)

Currently i hope to buy a Fluval Roma 240. I'm hoping that using Caribsea Eco Complete Planted and a CO2 system will help address my previous failings on the plant front.

Looking forward reading about members experiences and learning from others.

Will be posting some photos and updates on my progress.

Cheers

Mark

Last edited:
OK... So following advice from Andy D, I took my time !!!! It's 6 years since my original post and I have finally taken delivery of a second hand Aqua Oak 200 aquarium. Don't let it be said I ever rush into anything ;) Next step is to source a filter and lights. Hopefully I will move a little swifter on those purchases !

Back