• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from a newbie, but not so young enthusiast!

MarkGD

Seedling
Hi all, hoping all is well with you! Thanks for letting me join, much appreciated. Just spent the weekend re-acquainting myself with the world of aquaria, the last one's i owned was in the early 1990's ! My daughter bless her, is moving house and will not have room for her tank and stand so i have said i will take it on in the next few weeks. Only one inhabitant a black goldfish, so will see what i can do. What i do know is that the world has moved on, i think for the better, I am astounded and impressed at the standard and variation of 'scapes' and look forward to learning from the forum and members. Best Regards - Mark

Thanks all, appreciate the kind words and sentiments.
For @dcurzon , will be keeping the goldfish, and a shot or two of the tank.
Not something i would have purchased, she was obviously thinking back to when she was a child when she decided to get one! Anyway a short while before i take charge of it, will have some thoughts in the meantime, and have a look round here for some inspiration.
Best Regards
photo0(2).jpeg

Attachments

• photo0(1).jpeg
    photo0(1).jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 61
Back