• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi From Devon, U.K.

Lee Murray

Hi guys, my name is Lee and I have just got back into fish keeping after a few years off, (ended up with 7 tanks totalling over 2,000 litres of water so w/c's became a nightmare haha), I have 2 tanks, one is a 340ltr Rena housing 3x julli corydoras, 3x peppered corydoras, 18x neon tetras, 22x green flame tetras, 12x purple emperor tetras and 6x congo tetras, sand over gravel substrate, (looking to change to a more plant friendly one), lots of nice wood roots and rocks, fluval 406 filter with a spray bar and at the moment loads od water lettuce on the surface, (flame tetras love it), and some bogwood with anubias and java fern on. The other tank is a Betta Lifespace 90 with a lone siamese fighter in it, (miserable bugger doesn't like sharing with anything else!), again sand substrate and at the moment it has all my other plants in, (swords, ludwigia, cryptos, ceratopteris), as they were not doing too well in the Rena, (see my thread on lighting recommendations). Looking forward to seeing everyones tanks and plants. Cheers.

Excellent Jay, I'm originally from Liverpool, (left 15 years back when I was 42), and have supported the Blues since I was born, (not manufactured ;) ), use to go the game all the time but since we moved down south I watch live on my laptop. NSNO COYB UTFT ETID.

Yeah mate we moved almost 30 years ago still got blue blood though used to go back and watch but as times gone on had to give up the season ticket still stream when I'm not at work cant believe he is selling lookman there the future
Cheers
Jay

Back