• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from edinburgh

mini

Seedling
lo folks
Great site, just what ive been looking for. You've already been helping me out as i've been lurking here for a while now :D so thanks for the info.

I am gathering the bits i need to set up my old 3x2x2 as a planted tank, so far ive got the lighting, co2, filter and heater sorted and ive just ordered a new panel of glass for the front of the tank as its badly scratched, its about 18 years old so i was going to take it apart and reseal it anyway so thought i may as well replace the front panel while i was at it.

I've been keeping tanks for about 18 years i think, but this is the first time i've been serious about plants and i'm really looking forward to it, i've got a lot to learn but with your help im sure i'll get there.

cheers
mini

Welcome, i'm glad you like it here. Have a read through the articles up at the top as these may answer a lot of the questions that you will no doubt have.
We are all here to help so grab a brew, make yourself at home and get reading and don't be affraid to ask questions :D

thanks for the welcome, ive built an acrylic tank before, a couple of sumps and rebuilt a glass tank, its pretty easy and there are plenty guides around. I tried to get opti-white but the guy i use doesnt get that in 10 mm only 6mm so i plumped for 10mm float glass.

Back