• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Liverpool

Douglas Mason

Hi,

My name is Doug. I've been keeping diffrent types of fish for over 35 years from tropical, Koi and finally a large Marine System. I had to give this up due to I'll health reasons a few years ago as it was too large for me to maintain

After a few years away from fish keeping I've decided to dip my toe back into it and I recently bought a 200l tank that is being delivered later this week.

I've decided to give a planted tank a go as it's something I've never done and I think they look great. This will be a learning curve for me but it will keep my brain cells ticking over. Cant wait to get started.

Doug

Welcome to the UKaps Doug!.....:thumbup:
Nice introduction.
Have a look through the sub-forums for basic advise!
You could always start a Journal...;)

Was up the Wirral playing golf a few weeks back....great golf courses there:thumbup: and a nice part of the country!
hoggie

Agreed but the big question is are you red or blue lol

Either way welcome
Hope you enjoy your journey
Cheers
Jay

Well as long as you dont win the premier your welcome lol Haha start a journal it's a good way to keep track of how things are going and you will get all the help you need and it's nice to look back at where you started and where you get to
Cheers
Jay

Back