• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from South Wales.

Valleyglow

Hi my name is Tash.

I've only been fish keeping for a matter of weeks and I've been watching so many you tube videos and I am just fascinated with aquascaping.

I set my tank up with no experience and doing very little research. I purchased a fish tank and took the shops advice about cycling with a bio boost and started to add a couple of fish a few days later! Since then I have been doing as much research as possible to ensure I give my fish the best life possible. I now understand the nitrogen cycle! I have not had any fish lose. Testing daily at the moment.

Anyway, in the future I really want to try to put my hand to aquascaping as I already feel I could become quite passionate about it (not sure if ill be any good though) haha. I have been doing lots of research relating to plants, co2 etc.

Does anyone know of any shops with aquascaping supplies near South Wales or is it mainly online.

Thank you
Tash

Attachments

• 20201031_145747.jpg
    20201031_145747.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
Newport aquatics is the best in South Wales for scaping supplies, you do have the big Maidenhead aquatics in Pugh's Cardiff which is worth a look and Aquatic World again in Cardiff

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome to UKAPS Some great videos on YT of course but be wary l would read up on the tutorials on here and follow just one or two aquascapers methods for now example George Farmer and the sponsers on here

Back