• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hi, introduction and some info required

cuprajake

Seedling
hey guys

long time since ive been on here,

this was my planted tank

http://www.fishforums.net/threads/my-planted-tank-journal.185280/page-7

DSC01312a_zpsquo8qytt.jpg

long time ago, since then i went marine, 3ft, then 5ft.

had the tank for over 3yrs,

20161020_192146_001_zps6eii0vso.jpg

tbat was untill last week when i added a fish and whitespot/ich wiped out the full tank, whilst the fish were in qt.

so as u can imagine, totally dismayed, facing a tank fallow for 12 weeks, then risk adding fish, or to move away to fresh again,

i saw this tank

Screenshot_20161028-184548_zpsmuxa9frz.png

stunning youll agree, so the plan is on, but as with anthing time and the hobby moves on.

in marine we can instantly cycle, is this true with tropical?

i co2 and fert dosed back in the day and plan to again. whats moved on there any good sources?

i plan to keep my sump, im going to use my seachem matrix for filtering, this ok

cheers guys

jake

Sorry for your losses buddy :( welcome to ukaps ☺ Your original freshwater planted tank looked really healthy - so with a good grasp of the basics I'm sure you won't go far wrong...

Hi, welcome to ukaps. You will get more answers if you direct your questions to the relevant forums within ukaps. I suggest you start with the Water Chemistry and Carbon Dioxide forums. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back