Hi All. Just some pictures of my 25L tank. Tank specs: Clear-Seal 18'' x 10'' x 10'' (approx. 28.1L I know) Lighting: 24W PC dimmed with a piece of Tesco's Finest grease paper Substrate: JBL Aqua Basis Plus topped with fine black gravel Filtration: Interpet PF mini Fertilisation: 1ml EasyCarbo + 2ml All-in-One home brew daily Fauna: Boraras brigittae, Otocinclus affinis, Red Cherry Shrimp and loads of snails Flora: HC, Eleocharis parvula, Sagittaria subulata, Lysimachia nummularia 'Aurea', Staurogyne sp., Pogostemon helferi and Java moss. I have a couple of Limnophila aromatica stems growing in there at the moment, but they're supposed to go in the 40G. It started out as an attempt at an Iwagumi inspired by this little mountain from my home town in Greenland: I tried the emersed growth suggested by Plantbrain, which worked a treat: It started out quite well but eventually got completely taken over by algae. I left it for a bit as I had to go on holiday, and when I came back the poor fish barely had any room left to swim in. I decided I would rip everything out and re-scape, but by the time I got all the bits together the algae had all but gone? I didn't really do anything, I just took out the worst algae and changed the water once a week. In the end the lava rock kept getting covered by algae, so I decided to swap the rocks for some Redmoor Wood from AE. I didn't soak the wood before chucking it in, so I put a piece of slate in to hold it down. I took it out after a week: I took a load of plants from my 40G (just ripped them out with algae and all) and tried to do a mound style NA: I was quite happy with this scape, but as I didn't stay on top of the HC it started to accumulate quite a lot of mulm and algae: So while I was trimming the Lysimachia nummularia 'Aurea' I decided to give the HC a good trim, all the way down to the substrate. That's when I discovered that the HC wasn't really properly rooted and thus decided tip rip it all out and re-plant it: As I has already started I thought I might as well give the whole tank an overhaul, so I promptly took out all the plants and the wood, trimmed everything and got rid of the bottom parts of the Lysimachia nummularia, which still had some unsightly algae from when I moved it from the 40G. Let me tell you: Planting HC by the stems is just not worth it! I'm happy I didn't have to do it on the 40G. *Note to self: Remember to trim the HC* :idea: I didn't change the basic structure of the scape, just tried to balance it a bit, it ended up looking like this: And this is today after water change: Thanks for looking. Suggestions and critique welcome as always.