• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hi tec tank

peter

Seedling
i will be setting up a high tec tank based around the dennerle principles with the latest ph control and undersoil heating I plan to run it with a regular feed on the pfk web site will feature some new plants from tropica would enjoy ukap members imput I hope we can all learn from the year long experriment peter

undersoli heating

for an experiment i have se up two identical small tanks split a number of tropica plants into two planted into the same substrate used same water conditions light etc one has undersoil heating the other does not. i will monitor for a a couple of months and see if there is any notable difference i will also examine root growth as regards algae problems I have run a number of tanks with ph control and never had an algae problem

I propose to run the tank for ayear so you can see how it developes warts and all a number of leading experts will be adding their thoughts and giving advice so we can all learn
peter

Back