• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi

Juraj C.

Hi everyone

I have been reading through this great site for couple of years and finally decided to join.
I have started with aquaristic 7 or 8 years ago with 10l fish bowl then bought a 30l Dennerle NanoCube which I still have today.
Went from low tech to high tech, then back to low tech etc.
Here are couple of pics from previous versions of the tank
2015 - end of the very first layout
2015.jpg

2016 - high tech era
2016.JPG

2017 - high tech era ended in disaster due to neglected maintenance so back to low tech low maintenance
2017.jpg

2 weeks ago I decided to redo the tank completely. More in a journal...

Hi welcome. I also have an dennerle nano cube 30. Great silent filter, only the filter case is a little bit fragile, really like your high tech setup in your tank.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T530 met Tapatalk

Thanks.
The only thing I didn't like on the high tech setup was not enough space in the back of the tank so I had to put pogostemon erectus and then also ludwigia sp. in front and on the side.
growing pogostemon erectus under filter outlet got it either broken or uprooted.

Hi everyone

I have been reading through this great site for couple of years and finally decided to join.
I have started with aquaristic 7 or 8 years ago with 10l fish bowl then bought a 30l Dennerle NanoCube which I still have today.
Went from low tech to high tech, then back to low tech etc.
Here are couple of pics from previous versions of the tank
2 weeks ago I decided to redo the tank completely. More in a journal...

Hi, I'm Anna, I've just joined this forum too. Nice to be a part of such great community :)

Back