• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi!

Artichoke

Seedling
Hi everyone I’m Hanna, I figured I should introduce myself before I start asking stupid questions o_O

I’m embarrassingly new to aquascaping but I’ve kept several aquariums in the past, mainly for fish, but the occasional plant would make its way in there (with varied outcomes). Since moving to the UK a few years ago it’s kinda been on the back burner, all I have is a little nano tank that got taken over by algae a while back. Felt rather defeated, until a few days ago when I stumbled across a photo of a scaped tank on instagram, then a video on YouTube… and now I am hooked. I scoured the local fish shop for a root and some rocks and started up a couple days ago, so far it looks… green. Really excited to see how it turns out and already looking at getting a larger tank so can do something more elaborate.

Looking forward to picking your brains and seeing all your beautiful tanks :)

Hi and welcome! There is so much info and activity over here I am sure you will love it!

Welcome to UKAPS :)

I figured I should introduce myself before I start asking stupid questions
There is no such thing here!! ;) go for it

Back