• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Holiday Destinations

rawr

I'm already going to Cyprus this summer with a few friends but am looking to go on a cheap holiday with the girlfriend sometime late summer, early winter or early next year. In the last few years I've been to Cyprus, Egypt and Rhodes.

I would prefer some sort of hotel deal, say all inclusive and I'm talking as cheap as you can get!

As long as it's a hot country, nice all inclusive hotel, cheap package, near to shops, a few sights etc then that would be great. So, any suggestions on destinations, hotels, websites with good packages, anything? :)

Rhylls nice this time of year. Or llandudno. ;)

Spains the cheapest place often, you can get flights dirt cheap if you go last minute but that's a big uncertainty. My family often go abroad and then once at the hotel arrange an upgrade to all inclusive simply because the tour operators normally add a charge on for themselves that you don't get by dealing direct.

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

I've never heard of those places, are they in Spain, Garuf? I think Spain is probably the best option but am considering other places too which is why I posted here for alternative ideas. I also didn't know you could just upgrade once at the hotel, that's a great idea.

I don't reallly have a budget in mind, just as cheap as possible i.e around £500 for some sort of package for the two of us including flights, all inclusive hotel etc etc.

Keep the suggestions coming :)

No north wales, one is officially the poorest place for housing in the uk, the other is actually very nice.

Back