• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How costly can an aquarium be [emoji46]

dean

I've pulled out my trigon 350 from the corner now it's empty to paint the back glasses
The walls behind looked grubby as it's been there some time so thought I'd clean them up with some sugar soap as the wall is just painted
Enter the wife oh that's an idea let's decorate while you've pulled tank out
So been rubbing down walls etc while looks for ideas
"time for a colour change"
"oh now this is nice"
"I like this colour but we will need to change the curtains and the sofas"

Why do with I have to "improve" my tanks
This small improvement is going to cost a small fortune now

Who else has falling into a trap like this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loveis.jpg

Hahahahah I fall into that trap every time bud. Mine usually starts off with some scatter cushions or curtains then we have to do the whole room.
I've got it sussed this time with laminate flooring. Saves you stripping your tank down when the decorating bugs hits. If the flooring isn't getting changed you can empty as much water out as you can and slide the tank away from the wall but if the flooring is getting changed I do the room in two halves first up to the tank then move the tank onto the done bit and finish the other half and slide it back against the wall, plus you don't have to worry about spillages on carpets ;)

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk

Back