• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How do i carry out a rescape.

Deano3

Hi everyone as title suggests i am wanting to rescape my tank current 45p as just not happy with it any more however i dont have another tank so i was thinking could i remove all livestock and put into a plastic container box with tank water amd thermo filter then remove all the harscape and plants and then rescape as wanted then put all back in.

Not sure if i want new plants or what still undecided.

Any recomendations?

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

i was thinking could i remove all livestock and put into a plastic container box with tank water amd thermo filter then remove all the harscape and plants and then rescape as wanted then put all back in.
That's how I plan on doing it. I took a trip to IKEA and bought a large plastic container with lid, should be ideal as a temporary home, it's practically the same size as the 60-P.

Thanks everyone, did u put plants in same bucket or just keep spraying them?

Thanks dean

You can also use poly boxes if worries about temps dropping. Always available from the green grocers.
I have left fish in buckets for days with the heater and a sponge filter. With no I'll effects.

Thanks everyone for help greatly appreciated

Back