• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

How do I store my liquid ferts?

ulster exile

Are they ok in the cupboard under my tank or should I be fridging them? Only asking as I noticed that my trace mix appears to have some mould or something on it!

ulster exile

Gin? Bluech! Whisky's what you want mate, 'specially the good stuff from the right side of the Irish sea :p

Only the trace mix lasts any length of time - I make up 250ml batches and dose 10ml 3 times a week, so it can last 8 weeks really.

ulster exile said:
Gin? Bluech! Whisky's what you want mate, 'specially the good stuff from the right side of the Irish sea :p

I do like whiskey.. but I have extremely expensive tastes. I find the cheaper stuff tastes like Jeyes Fluid!

seriously though.. Ive never had a problem with under the tank storage. but if your struggling then lowering the temperature is always going to slow things down.

Lisa_Perry75

Heya Chrisi,
Yes try fridging, or try freezing some. Try using water that you pre-boiled (and left to cool). Try using a sterilised bottle.

Or try all of the above!