• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How do!

Gadget

Hello all....

New to these parts... So a bit about myself...

Been keeping fish on and off for 40 years. Spent the last 15 years in South Africa, and at one point was breeding dwarf Cichlids (Apistogrammas), so had about 27 tanks running at once. That was quite exhausting by that stage, but the fish were so worth it. Health issues and water shortages made me scale back, and in the end have had no tanks at all for the past 8 years. No we're settling back into the UK, and putting roots back down, we decided we'd finally set up a tank again.

Always been fascinated by peoples amazing planted tanks, though never had the kind of success with plants I so often see others have. Came across this forum whilst searching for substrate info, and figured it looked like a good place to join, and so hear I am. Hoping to learn lots, and also hopefully to add lots too where I feel I can contribute.

All the best
G!

Back