• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How long does FE last

Deano3

Hi just wondering how long FE lasts, i replaced mine on 2nd of october and just noticed nearly empty , the bubble rate is uncountable and comes on 4 hours before lights on, unless my fe what i got from a pile wasnt full that seems like a lot of co2.

How lomg does yours last ? Out of curiosity

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I haven't touched my bubble counter in a very long time, nor do i fill up it up. But i know i have a very high bubble count but i just go on psi now and seems to work for me.

I would say on my as900 a 3.5kg cylinder probably lasts maybe 3 months.....but seeing as i don't really think about co2 anymore i can't be sure.

Thanks for that guys hopefully i can start to down the bubble rate a little.

Can someone tell me how large the 5kg co2 fire extinguishers are as want to see if fits under my 900 cabinet just want to know how tall ?

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Use a weight scale to determine how long it will last. :) it shows how much weight it loses in a day, divide the total weight with the loss and you know the numbers of days the bottle will last.

Back